COVID-19 ETS Recorded Webinar and Additional Resources
"We want to make you aware that the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has posted a webinar on the COVID-19 Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS) for Healthcare publicly, which provides an overview of the standard for healthcare settings.
OSHA also continues provide resources and tools for employers and workers on the ETS, including:
Information on the ETS
· Fact Sheet – Subpart U – COVID-19 Healthcare ETS
· Summary – COVID-19 Healthcare ETS (Spanish)
· Fact Sheet – COVID-19 Healthcare ETS (Spanish)
· Fact Sheet – Mini Respiratory Protection Program
· Fact Sheet – Protecting Workers’ Rights (Spanish)
· Is Your Workplace Covered by the ETS? (flow chart for decision making)
· ETS FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Tools and Resources for Implementing the ETS
· COVID-19 Healthcare Worksite Checklist & Employee Job Hazard Analysis
· Reporting COVID-19 Fatalities and In-Patient Hospitalizations
· Communication and Coordination Between Employers
· Sample Employee COVID-19 Health Screening Questionnaire (Spanish)
· Notification Removal and Return to Work Flow Chart for Employees
· Notification Removal and Return to Work Flow Chart for Employers
· Employee Training Presentation – Healthcare ETS
· Employee Training Presentation – Mini Respiratory Protection Program
Finally, OSHA also recently added an FAQ related to best practices for protecting workers regardless of vaccination status to the non-ETS FAQs. For more information about COVID -19 and the ETS please visit OSHA’s COVID-19 webpage and OSHA's Emergency Temporary Standard webpage.
Please share this with your stakeholders as appropriate."
(Shared from OSHA’s Directorate of Cooperative and State Programs email.)