CDC Animation: Visiting friends and family
"Please see the CDC email chain below.
The CDC released an animation that provides tips for what to do when visiting friends and family with higher risk for severe illness. Please consider sharing it as part of your VPP site’s Home Safety program.
Thank you for participating in the Voluntary Protection Program."
July 6, 2020
This message includes updates on the COVID-19 response from CDC. The COVID-19 Outbreak is a rapidly evolving situation and information will be updated as it becomes available.
Visiting Friends and Family with Higher Risk for Severe Illness
This animation provides tips for what to do when visiting friends and family with higher risk for severe illness.
( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nnxk5OGW8PA&deliveryName=USCDC_2067-DM32480 )
- Considerations for Traveling Amusement Parks and Carnivals
- COVID-19 in Newly Resettled Refugee Populations
- Quarantine If You Might Be Sick
- Communities, Schools, Workplaces, and Events
- People Who Are at Increased Risk for Severe Illness
- Information for Healthcare Professionals about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Information for Laboratories about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Resources in American Sign Language
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the U.S.
As of July 6, 2020
In the United States, there have been 2,886,267 confirmed cases of COVID-19 detected through U.S. public health surveillance systems in 50 states and the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Northern Marianas Islands, and U.S. Virgin Islands.
CDC provides updated U.S. case information online daily.
(Sign up to receive these emails here!)
#CoronavirusResources #COVID19Resources #CDC #HealthResources #SummerSafety #TravelSafety #VisitingFriendsandFamily