InfraGard Free Webinar: Cyber Threats In The Time Of COVID-19 -- July 21st!
DISCLAIMER: The information contained herein belongs solely to the participants and is not representative of the FBI.
Dear InfraGard Members:
InfraGard National is pleased to offer members a webinar hosted by the New York Metro InfraGard Members Alliance and LIFARS: Cyber Threats In The Time Of COVID-19.
Topic: Cyber Threats In The Time Of COVID-19: From Ransomware to Nation States, what are we seeing and how do we stop it?
Date/Time: Tuesday, July 21st from 4-5pm
The following learning objectives will be addressed:
- Case Studies of Recent Cyber Attacks
- Examine the increase in frequency
- Analysis of the Industry Vertical & Company Size that have been affected
- Understanding the IOC's and TTP's that have been observed
- Keys to preparation given the most recent style and frequency of Cyber Attacks
Ondrej Krehel PhD, CISSP, CEI, EnCe, CEH, CEI
CEO and Founder, LIFARS
Digital Forensics and Incident Response Expert
Partner, Winget, Spadafora & Schwartzberg, LLP
Vice President, Women in Cyber Leadership Corp.
Secretary, NY Metro InfraGard
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. You are welcome to share this invitation with your colleagues. See the attached flyer for information.
If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Gold at email@example.com.