Please see the FEMA email chain below and consider supporting the COVID-19 vaccination efforts.
I hope this email finds you and yours safe and well.
I am reaching out to you today as a trusted partner in FEMA Region 2 to help us build vaccine confidence within your community.
There are Six Ways YOU Can Help Build COVID-19 Vaccine Confidence:
- Encourage leaders in your family and community to be vaccine champions.
- Have discussions about COVID-19 vaccines where people can openly discuss their views and ask questions.
- Share key messages through multiple channels that people trust and that promote action.
- Help educate people about COVID-19 vaccines, how they are developed and monitored for safety, and how individuals can talk to others about the vaccines.
- Learn more about finding credible vaccine information. When you come across COVID-19 information, cross-check with CDC.gov and learn how to respond to misinformation you encounter.
- When vaccine is offered to you, make visible your decision to get vaccinated and celebrate it!
FEMA Region 2 Community Preparedness Officer
Shown is the CDC's V-Safe information sheet. Also viewable here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/pdfs/v-safe-information-sheet-508c.pdf